This cheerful Peperomia, a trailing jade plant is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face. The subtle foliage has a soft and airy feel, and it's an easy one to look after.
Please note, the planter is not included in the price.
Water regularly and thoroughly so the water reaches the plant’s deeper roots. Allow the top soil to dry out between each watering and make sure the roots are never sitting in water for a prolonged period.
Requires some direct and plenty of indirect light but may suffer if it gets too much direct sunlight. A lack of light can lead to leggy stems/ low growth rate / loss of leaves.
- Avoid placing the planter next to radiators or draughty windows.
- Carefully wipe the leaves from time-to-time to remove any dust.
- Prune out any brown leaves or stems by cutting as close the next stem or the base of the plant as possible.
- Use some fertiliser during warmer months i.e. April to September (little and often is best for consistent growth).
- For more detailed plant care instructions, check out our Plant Care 101 guide.
Pot size: 12cm / Height: 25cm
No known toxic effects to cats, dogs, other pets or humans reported.